Thursday, October 18, 2012

JAI 139 Winner

Hello

Sorry, it's going to be short and sweet from me tonight.  It's been one of  'those' days for me today with my car breaking down in the middle of the local shopping centre carpark and needing to be towed away.  It was a very sad sight to see it going down the road on the back of the tow truck :(

I really enjoyed looking through this week's submissions.  It was great to see everyone's new stuff.  I'm not going to lie, some enabling has occurred :) 

Anyway, on to the task at hand, announcing this week's winner.  Please help us congratulate Sue, this week's winner, with this awesome Christmas card. 




"Love the CAS design of this xmas card!"

"LOVE the crisp white and red.  Such a sweet card!"


Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -


Anny
"A lovely soft and pretty card!"



Shauna
"A gorgeous christmas card and the layout is fabulous"


Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks. And thanks for all of the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Jo, for selecting my card as an Honourable Mention this week. I will proudly record this award on my blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete