Thursday, July 12, 2012

JAI 125 Winners

Hello Everyone,

Well, it's Thursday again and that means it's time to announce our winner for this week. 

However before I do that, I have to mention how frustrating the Design Team found voting this week as there were SO many entries that did not follow our rules with regards to the number of challenges entered.  Please, and I know I have mentioned this before, ensure you read and understand our rules before entering the challenge.

OK, moving on, please help us congratulate our winner for this week, Karren with this beautiful card. 




Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -


Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I was one of the guilty ones. I'm sorry. I hadn't paid attention to the limit on challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card. So cool! Congrats to Erica and Michelle - both your cards are great.

    ReplyDelete