Thursday, November 10, 2011

JAI #92 Winners!

Hi Everyone.

How did it get to be Thursday already? This week has absolutely flown and we didn't even have a day off! My goodness, Christmas is going to be upon us in no time *eek*. I'd best start getting myself organised.

Lots of great entries for this week's Challenge. Thanks for taking the time to play along. Our winner this week is Julia with this super cute bookworm bookmark -





Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Marisa

Jaydee

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honorable mention ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cool!! thanks so much for picking me!!! doing a mini happy dance! lol Trust me you wouldn't want to see me do a big happy dance! lol THanks again!

    ReplyDelete